Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Depilatories industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Depilatories in Saudi Arabia report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Saudi Arabia?
- Which are the leading brands in Saudi Arabia?
- How are products distributed in Saudi Arabia?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Depilatories in Saudi Arabia - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Restrictions on dermatology clinics, spas and beauty salons boost demand for depilatories
With an extensive product portfolio covering both waxing and shaving that is backed by strong marketing, Veet continues to lead
Surge in e-commerce, as homebound consumers shop online in growing numbers
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Ongoing expatriate exodus and growing popularity of electric hair removal devices will weigh on growth in unit sales of depilatories
Hair removal appliances represent a growing threat to depilatories
With local consumers increasingly confident shopping online, e-commerce will remain an important distribution channel
Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2016-2020
Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Saudi Arabia - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources