Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Depilatories industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Argentina, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Depilatories in Argentina report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Argentina?
- Which are the leading brands in Argentina?
- How are products distributed in Argentina?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Depilatories in Argentina - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
With more time available for grooming at home, demand for hair removers/bleaches rises while demand for razors and blades declines
Growing demand for economy brands
Procter & Gamble Interamericas remains leader but faces increasing competition from hair removers/bleachers brands
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
A return to normal will see demand for women’s razors and blades rise, while demand for hair removers/bleachers it anticipated to stabilise
In a difficult economic context, private label is set to gain in value share
Permanent hair removal services do not risk threatening depilatories in the short term, given the challenging economic environment
Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2016-2020
Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2016-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Argentina - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources