Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Wound Treatments industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in New Zealand, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Wound Treatments in New Zealand report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in New Zealand?
- Which are the leading brands in Wound Treatments in New Zealand?
- How are products distributed in Wound Treatments in New Zealand?
- How has the regulatory and operating environment for Wound Treatments changed in New Zealand?
- How are considerations such as stress, self-medication and shifting consumer lifestyles shaping demand for Wound Treatments
- How significant are wider health concerns and consumer awareness in determining sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Wound Care in New Zealand - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
COVID-19 is not set to impact growth for wound care, despite initial stockpiling behaviour, as lockdown reduces physical activity and injuries
Wound care is a mature landscape; however, growth opportunities come from skincare ingredients and sustainable products
Elastoplast increases its share by advertising around-the-home wound solutions, as sustainable product Wool-Aid enters the landscape
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Ongoing growth will be supported by the active lifestyles in New Zealand, with consumers keen to take part in outdoor activities post COVID-19 lockdown
The ageing population supports ongoing growth, especially as many older people continue to live an active lifestyle
Biodegradable wound care and natural ingredients both offer opportunities for growth across the forecast period
Table 1 Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Wound Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Wound Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Consumer Health in New Zealand - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on consumer health
COVID-19 country impact
What next for consumer health?
Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 2 Research Sources