Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Oral Care industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Oral Care industry in Egypt, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Oral Care in Egypt report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Oral Care in Egypt?
- Which are the leading brands in Egypt?
- How are products distributed in Egypt?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Oral Care in Egypt - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Slump in sales overall due to less frequent usage, while dental floss comes out a winner
E-commerce booms as players enhance their online services to meet heightened consumer demand
Oral-B maintains strong lead, while other players use social media to gain shares
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Social media marketing campaigns set to lead the way
Developments in whitening oral products expected over forecast period
Bounce back expected in 2021, with recovery linked to a return to more sociable lifestyles
Table 1 Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 4 Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 5 Sales of Toothpaste by Type: % Value Breakdown 2016-2020
Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Oral Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Mouthwashes/Dental Rinses: % Value 2017-2020
Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Toothpaste: % Value 2017-2020
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Oral Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Table 12 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 13 Forecast Sales of Toothbrushes by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Egypt - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 14 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 16 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 19 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 20 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources