Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Gum industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
Data and analysis in this report provides further detailed coverage dedicated to a comprehensive range of core packaged food categories.
If you're in the Gum industry in Croatia, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Gum in Croatia report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Gum in Croatia?
- Which are the leading brands in Gum in Croatia?
- How are products distributed in Gum in Croatia?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Gum?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Croatia?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Gum in Croatia - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Gum struggles to fully recover in 2021 as the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic continue
The expansion of e-commerce threatens impulse purchases and therefore sales of gum
Wrigley continues to gain value share and maintain its dominance of gum in 2021
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Tourism will be the largest factor boosting the recovery process over the forecast period
Regardless of the COVID-19 pandemic, gum will continue to suffer from its shrinking consumer base
Larger packaging continually preferred by consumers in 2022 and beyond
Table 1 Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 2 Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 3 Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 4 Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Gum: % Value 2017-2021
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Gum: % Value 2018-2021
Table 7 Distribution of Gum by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Snacks in Croatia - Industry Overview
Snacks in 2021: The big picture
Key trends in 2021
What next for snacks?
Table 12 Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 13 Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 14 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 15 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Snacks: % Value 2017-2021
Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Snacks: % Value 2018-2021
Table 18 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
Table 19 Distribution of Snacks by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 20 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Summary 1 Research Sources
The following categories and subcategories are included: