Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Gum industry in Denmark with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
Data and analysis in this report provides further detailed coverage dedicated to a comprehensive range of core packaged food categories.
If you're in the Gum industry in Denmark, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Gum in Denmark report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Gum in Denmark?
- Which are the leading brands in Gum in Denmark?
- How are products distributed in Gum in Denmark?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Gum?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Denmark?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Gum in Denmark - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Consumers’ return to normal work and social activities sees chewing gum sales begin to recover
Bubble gum continues to struggle due to its unhealthy and teeth-damaging image
Fresh young companies gain attention for their functional and sustainable chewing gum
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Chewing gum to see the better performance in the forecast period having the bigger consumer base and enjoying innovation
Wider launches of functional and sustainable gum can be expected from both small and large companies
Consumers’ return to normal lives will lead to early recovery of volume sales of chewing gum
Table 1 Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2017-2022
Table 2 Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2017-2022
Table 3 Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
Table 4 Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
Table 5 Sales of Gum by Flavour: Rankings 2017-2022
Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Gum: % Value 2018-2022
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Gum: % Value 2019-2022
Table 8 Distribution of Gum by Format: % Value 2017-2022
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2022-2027
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2022-2027
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2022-2027
Table 12 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
Snacks in Denmark - Industry Overview
Snacks in 2022: War in Ukraine raises food prices in Denmark
Key trends in 2022
What next for snacks?
Chart 1 Snacks Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2020-2027
Chart 2 Snacks Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2020-2027
Table 13 Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2017-2022
Table 14 Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2017-2022
Table 15 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2017-2022
Table 16 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Snacks: % Value 2018-2022
Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Snacks: % Value 2019-2022
Table 19 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2017-2022
Table 20 Distribution of Snacks by Format: % Value 2017-2022
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2022-2027
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2022-2027
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2022-2027
Table 24 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
Summary 1 Research Sources
The following categories and subcategories are included: