Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Gum industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
Data and analysis in this report provides further detailed coverage dedicated to a comprehensive range of core packaged food categories.
If you're in the Gum industry in Switzerland, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Gum in Switzerland report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Gum in Switzerland?
- Which are the leading brands in Gum in Switzerland?
- How are products distributed in Gum in Switzerland?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Gum?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Switzerland?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Gum in Switzerland - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
COVID-19 leads to less on-the-go consumption, hampering growth
Consumers value the increasing range of natural gum products
Players continue to launch products to maintain consumers’ attention
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Changing habits likely to hamper growth in gum
Players will have to look for avenues for growth
Changing face of retail also likely to be a threat to gum
Table 1 Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 2 Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 3 Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 4 Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 5 Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2018
Table 6 Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2018
Table 7 Sales of Gum by Flavour: Rankings 2016-2021
Table 8 NBO Company Shares of Gum: % Value 2017-2021
Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Gum: % Value 2018-2021
Table 10 Distribution of Gum by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 12 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 13 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 14 Forecast Sales of Gum by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Snacks in Switzerland - Industry Overview
Snacks in 2021: The big picture
Key trends in 2021
What next for snacks?
Chart 1 Snacks Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2019-2026
Chart 2 Snacks Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2019-2026
Table 15 Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 16 Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 17 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 18 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 19 NBO Company Shares of Snacks: % Value 2017-2021
Table 20 LBN Brand Shares of Snacks: % Value 2018-2021
Table 21 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
Table 22 Distribution of Snacks by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 24 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 25 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 26 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Summary 1 Research Sources
The following categories and subcategories are included: