Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Savoury Snacks industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Savoury Snacks industry in Croatia, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Savoury Snacks in Croatia report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Savoury Snacks in Croatia?
- Which are the leading brands in Savoury Snacks in Croatia?
- How are products distributed in Savoury Snacks in Croatia?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Savoury Snacks?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Croatia?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Savoury Snacks in Croatia - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Savoury snacks continues to perform well after proving somewhat resilient to the COVID-19 pandemic
Rice snacks sees the most dynamic growth whilst vegetable, pulse and bread chips gain attention thanks to the health and wellness trend
Local companies continue to dominate savoury snacks in 2021, with Adria Snack doo leading
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Savoury snacks has a bright future despite the growing health and wellness trend
Private label continues to benefit from the economic repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic whilst the premiumisation trend comes to a halt
Local players Kraš dd and Atlantic Grupa dd will vie for share in the rankings, in a highly fragmented arena
Table 1 Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 2 Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 3 Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 4 Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Savoury Snacks: % Value 2017-2021
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Savoury Snacks: % Value 2018-2021
Table 7 Distribution of Savoury Snacks by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Savoury Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Snacks in Croatia - Industry Overview
Snacks in 2021: The big picture
Key trends in 2021
What next for snacks?
Table 12 Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 13 Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 14 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 15 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 16 NBO Company Shares of Snacks: % Value 2017-2021
Table 17 LBN Brand Shares of Snacks: % Value 2018-2021
Table 18 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
Table 19 Distribution of Snacks by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 20 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Summary 1 Research Sources