Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Fragrances industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Fragrances industry in Bulgaria, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Fragrances in Bulgaria report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Fragrances in Bulgaria?
- Which are the leading brands in Bulgaria?
- How are products distributed in Bulgaria?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Fragrances in Bulgaria - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Fragrances suffer as consumer need for them collapses
Mass sales benefit from pricing and flexibility of direct sellers
Pandemic forces the pace of fragrance digitalisation
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Relaxation of pandemic measures and overhauled retail structures support return to growth
Mass set to see faster recovery, but top end of premium still offers opportunity
Green trends set to strengthen over the forecast period
Table 1 Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Men's Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Women's Fragrances: % Value 2017-2020
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Fragrances by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Bulgaria - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 14 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources