At the trade fair duo InterTabac and InterSupply from 14th. to 16th September 16, 2023, trade visitors meet top decision-makers from retail, manufacturing and the service sector. The world's leading event for the tobacco industry brings together international market leaders and industry representatives from all areas at Messe Dortmund.
1) Overview of the industry trends and the regulatory environment in Tobacco
2) Cannabis: Trends, Developments, and What the Future Holds
1) This presentation will cover the major global trends in consumption, prevalence and the key new product developments in tobacco, with an emphasis on both combustibles and reduced-risk products. It will also examine the current legislative environment and potential future legal proposals set to impact stakeholders in the industry.
2) This presentation will provide an overview of the global cannabis market. There, we will explore latest political and economic developments and set regulatory frameworks into context. The presentation will help to understand the cannabis industry itself but also its relevance for other, adjacent industries such as food or even the beauty industry. At the end of the presentation, we will analyse the impact of current developments such as the German legislation on the future of global cannabis markets.
Date and time of the EMI session:
First Presentation: 14 September 2023, 13:15-13:45 (GMT+2)
Second presentation: 15 September 2023, 11:00- 11:30 (GMT+2)
Name and title of all speakers involved:
1) Raphael Raphael Moreau, Research Consultant
2) Linda Lichtmess, Research Consultant