Lift&Co. Expo is one of the top cannabis conferences and trade shows in Canada, delivering expert insights and education, as well as the ultimate in business-building networking, and an expo floor showcasing hundreds of products, services and cannabis industry innovations.
Session title: WORLD IN REVIEW: The Canadian and International Cannabis Markets, Trends, and Projections
Session description: Cannabis is now a global commodity. International cannabis market estimates vary widely. Despite the broad projections, one fact is certain: the industry is growing quickly. In this international cannabis markets review, hear from experts – with experience and data – on how the cannabis market is growing and where the next opportunities are for business.
• Latest stats for Canada’s cannabis industry
• International forecasts for the growing, investing and where are the opportunities
• Key challenges for Canadian businesses and the cannabis industry in general
• Global cannabis trends, new markets and the competitive landscape for 2022-2023
Date and time of the session: 12 May 2022, 9:30 AM EDT
Names and titles of the speakers:
• Moderator: David George-Cosh, Business Reporter, BNN Bloomberg
• Shane MacGuill, Global Lead Nicotine & Cannabis, Euromonitor International
• Deepak Anand, Co-Founder & CEO, Materia
• Terry Booth, CEO, AUDACIOUS
Link to the event program page HERE