B2B drives market demand, with B2B spending representing 100.0% of total demand in 2020. Kier Group plc is the largest company in the UK, generating 2.6% of the industry’s total turnover in 2020. The industry is fragmented, with the top five companies generating 8.6% of total turnover in 2020. The total number of companies decreases in 2020, to 215,645 units. The costs of the industry increase by 2.2% in 2020, largely driven by rising B2B costs. The industry’s profitability increases and stands at 10.8% of turnover in 2020, the 20th highest in the region. With turnover of USD82.8 billion, the UK accounts for 19.7% of the Western Europe total in 2020.
Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Architectural and Engineering Services in the UK: ISIC 7421. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Architectural and Engineering Services in the UK: ISIC 7421 report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
If you purchase a report that is updated in the next 60 days, we will send you the new edition and data extract FREE! Home Page