- Costume jewellery has increased participation within jewellery category in Brazil because it is considered as modern and fashionable as well as generally more affordable. In addition, the 2014 FIFA World Cup event held in Brazil had a good impact on sales of costume jewellery as foreign tourists for this event was composed of young men (25-35 years old) that acquired souvenirs for their girlfriends and other women.
- Jewellery is a very fragmented category in Brazil in which small and medium companies or “others” accounted for a value share of 81% in 2014.
- 2013 and 2014 have been difficult years for real jewellery products in Brazil due to negative macro-economic trends such as high inflation, consumers being more indebted and lower GPD growth. However modest it will seem, volume growth over the forecast period at a 2% CAGR will be an improvement over the slightly negative CAGR seen in the review period (2009-2014) – in spite of a more pessimistic scenario seen for the overall economy, also affecting superfluous products. The 2014 World Cup held in Brazil had little impact in sales of real jewellery, thus will not have helped boost the forecast period CAGR very much.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Jewellery Market Research Report
Sample Jewellery Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Jewellery industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Jewellery industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Jewellery in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How do sales of costume jewellery compare to real jewellery in Brazil?
- What type of jewellery is most popular: rings, wristwear, neckwear, or earrings?
- What are the prospects for non-store retailing in jewellery?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our jewellery market research database.
Table of Contents
Jewellery in Brazil - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Jewellery by Category: Volume 2009-2014
- Table 2 Sales of Jewellery by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 3 Sales of Jewellery by Category: % Volume Growth 2009-2014
- Table 4 Sales of Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 5 Sales of Costume Jewellery by Type: % Value Breakdown 2009-2014
- Table 6 Sales of Real Jewellery by Type: % Value Breakdown 2009-2014
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Jewellery: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Jewellery: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 9 Distribution of Jewellery by Format: % Value 2009-2014
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Jewellery by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Jewellery by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Jewellery by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Jewellery by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
Jewellery in Brazil - Company Profiles
Jóias Vivara Ltda in Personal Accessories (Brazil)
- Summary 1 Jóias Vivara Ltda: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Jóias Vivara Ltda: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Jóias Vivara Ltda: Competitive Position 2013
Personal Accessories in Brazil - Industry Context
Personal accessories sees stable volume growth but value sales increase in 2014
Affordable luxury brands enjoy good moment
Leisure and personal goods retailers lead in distribution channels
Moderate growth is expected between 2014 and 2019
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Competition amongst overlying brands in personal accessories
New product trends and collections
Specialist retail channels
- Table 14 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Volume 2009-2014
- Table 15 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 16 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Volume Growth 2009-2014
- Table 17 Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Personal Accessories: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Personal Accessories: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 20 Distribution of Personal Accessories by Format: % Value 2009-2014
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Personal Accessories by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Summary 4 Research Sources