- Analgesics commanded the largest demand amongst total consumer health products in 2013, accounting for 27% of value sales, illustrating a continuing trend of intensive use amongst Uruguayans.
- Spefar growth is explained by product segmentation. The company provides a wide variety of analgesics that include Perifar 400, Perifar Flex, Perifar Suspensión (for children), Perifar Crema and Perifar Grip.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs will continue to be preferred by both doctors and consumers. Rapid pain and symptoms relief will be what Uruguayans value most when choosing an analgesic, especially for small children. It will take some time to create consciousness of side effects or natural products relating to analgesics products in Uruguay; there are no revealing signs that patients or parents give importance to those issues yet, and the companies are not up to now focusing on those aspects, as they mainly communicate about efficiency and rapidness.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Analgesics Market Research Report
Sample Analgesics Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Analgesics industry in Uruguay with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Analgesics industry in Uruguay, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Analgesics in Uruguay market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Analgesics in Uruguay?
- What are the major brands in Uruguay?
- Are combination products with acetaminophen still popular?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
Table of Contents
Analgesics in Uruguay - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 Sales of Topical Analgesics/Anaesthetic by Format: % Value Breakdown 2008-2013
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Analgesics: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Analgesics by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Analgesics in Uruguay - Company Profiles
Gramon Bagó de Uruguay SA in Consumer Health (Uruguay)
- Summary 1 Gramon Bagó de Uruguay SA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 2 Gramon Bagó de Uruguay SA: Production Statistics 2013
- Summary 3 Gramon Bagó de Uruguay SA: Competitive Position 2013
Consumer Health in Uruguay - Industry Context
Higher inflation deteriorate consumption
Self-medication on the rise
National laboratories boosting sales outside Uruguay
Linzor Capital Partners buys Farmashop
Healthier life trend
Key Trends and Developments
Medicated confectionery market upswing in packaged food
IBS treatments increase sales of digestive remedies
Vitamin and dietary consumption upsurge
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2008-2013
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventative medicine
- Summary 4 Research Sources