You are here: HomeSolutionsIndustriesConsumer HealthNRT Smoking Cessation Aids
RSS print

Smoking cessation aids market research

Euromonitor has the world's most comprehensive market research on NRT smoking cessation aids.

We monitor and analyse NRT smoking cessation aids industry trends around the world, including in-depth data and analysis on market size and market shares, down to specific sub-category data.

Other categories covered include:

A resource for your entire organization, Euromonitor International market research supports every level of business, assisting in strategic development, marketing, mergers and acquisitions, and brand management.

results

 

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Germany

NRT smoking cessation aids continued to be fairly unpopular in Germany, registering a further decline in both volume and current value terms in 2014. Although the number of smokers continued to decline in response to government health campaigns and ...

May 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Peru

87% of Peruvians do not smoke, while the other 13% mainly smoke in universities or during working hours. However, they are strictly prohibited to smoke in closed areas. The main consequence is that 44 people die every day in the country caused by ...

May 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in South Africa

As was the case in the previous research edition, not much development has occurred NRT smoking cessation aids. Despite efforts by the government and lobbyists to reduce tobacco consumption, smoking remains prevalent in the country.

May 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Saudi Arabia

In 2014, the majority of the 5.8 million smokers in Saudi Arabia were men. Male and female smoking prevalence in the country continued to increase over the review period despite the government's efforts in terms of anti-smoking regulations and ...

May 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Italy

NRT smoking cessation aids this category which faces less competition from e-cigarettes as the popularity of e-cigarettes is declining in Italy. According to figures from the Osservatorio Fumo, Alcol e Droga (Observatory of Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs...

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Brazil

In 2014 NRT smoking cessation aids in Brazil continued to perform well, posting 17% growth in current value terms. This performance was slightly lower than that registered over the review period. However, this can be attributed to the reduction in ...

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Ukraine

In 2014 Ukrainians were facing price growth for a number of products, including food, drinks and medicines among others. Cigarettes were among them as well, especially given the rising excise tax on them. Increases took place on 1 January 2014 ...

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in the United Kingdom

In 2014 NRT smoking cessation aids decreased by 3% in current value terms, falling to £137 million. Although the percentage of the adult population which smokes consistently declined throughout the review period, from 21% in 2009 to 19% in 2014 ...

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland

Increasing excise taxes and rising cigarette prices led many Polish consumers to quit smoking in 2014, which drove demand for NRT smoking cessation aids.

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details

Country Report

NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Portugal

According to the health authorities, almost 20% of the adult population in Portugal smoked daily in 2014. The total number of smokers has been continuously increasing since 2010, up from 1.74 million to 1.77 million in 2014. This is due to the ...

Apr 2015 | US$990 | Add to cart | View details
Page 

Recently Viewed Items more ›

    Multi purchase discount
    Custom Research Projects

    passport: market intelligence systems

    Passport: Consumer Health is the leading online market intelligence system for
    strategic, corporate and marketing planning.

    Passport Analgesics Americas

    Passport Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies Asia Pacific and Australasia

    Passport Digestive Remedies Eastern Europe

    Passport Medicated Skin Care Middle East and Africa

    Passport Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Western Europe

    A regional subscription delivers unrivalled levels of research and analysis for consumer health, helping you make clear, confident decisions.

    click here
    Our site uses cookies to improve functionality. Continue if you are happy with this or learn how to manage cookies by clicking here