- Unlike other areas, toilet care registered strong growth within home care in 2013, with retail volume sales rising by 4%. In Argentina, toilet care plays a fundamental role in the cleaning habits of high-medium income households. As a result, despite the weak performance of the economy in general, particularly home care, toilet care recorded an excellent performance during 2013.
- SC Johnson & Son dominates sales within toilet care, recording a retail value share of 60% in 2013. The company’s success can be attributed to the strength and heritage of its brands, particularly Lysoform and Glade. Heavy investment in advertising and new products, together with an excellent distribution network covering the whole country, defines the company's leadership in toilet care.
- Given that toilet care still has high growth potential in Argentina, a major increase in consumption during the forecast period is projected. The area has a projected forecast period retail volume CAGR of 3% and will be one of the most dynamic surface care areas over the coming years.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Toilet Care Market Research Report
Sample Toilet Care Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Argentina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Argentina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Argentina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Argentina?
- What are the major brands in Argentina?
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products?
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Toilet Care in Argentina - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Toilet Care in Argentina - Company Profiles
Clorox Argentina SA in Home Care (Argentina)
- Summary 1 Clorox Argentina SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Clorox Argentina SA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Clorox Argentina SA: Competitive Position 2013
Industrias Iberia SAIC in Home Care (Argentina)
- Summary 4 Industrias Iberia SAIC: Key Facts
- Summary 5 Industrias Iberia SAIC: Competitive Position 2013
SC Johnson & Son de Argentina SAIC in Home Care (Argentina)
- Summary 6 SC Johnson &Son de Argentina SAIC: Key Facts
- Summary 7 SC Johnson &Son de Argentina SAIC: Operational Indicators
- Summary 8 SC Johnson &Son de Argentina SAIC: Competitive Position 2013
Home Care in Argentina - Industry Context
High inflation negatively impacts demand
Fragrances play key role
Multinationals dominate market
Bleach loses ground to surface care products
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Home care dominated by multinationals
High inflation impacts home care products
Fragrances, strategy of differentiation
- Table 7 Households 2008-2013
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 9 Research Sources