- Toilet care increased by 3% in current value terms in 2013, partly due to a VAT increase from 23% to 24% in 2013, but also thanks to new launches in rim liquids and rim blocks. However, volume growth was low illustrating that the category is mature with consumers beginning to show increasing interest in more advanced and branded products.
- Transmeri leads toilet care, accounting for 46% of retail value sales in 2013. Transmeri is a privately-owned Finnish company, which holds the right to market well-known and strong multinational brands by SC Johnson & Son. Transmeri’s lead is a result of the popularity of the WC Duck brand, which was the number one brand within toilet liquids and ITBs. WC Duck has been available in Finland for several decades and enjoys significant consumer brand awareness and trust. A steady flow of new launches, including WC Duck Maxi in rim blocks in 2013, further supports the company’s category share.
- Toilet care is predicted to grow by 6% in constant value terms over the forecast period. The sluggish forecast is due to increasing maturity and price competition from private label. However, sales will increase mainly as consumers will slowly trade up to more premium offerings.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Toilet Care Market Research Report
Sample Toilet Care Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Finland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Finland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Finland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Finland?
- What are the major brands in Finland?
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products?
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Toilet Care in Finland - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Toilet Care in Finland - Company Profiles
Transmeri Oy Ab in Home Care (Finland)
- Summary 1 Transmeri Oy Ab: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Transmeri Oy Ab: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Transmeri Oy Ab: Competitive Position 2013
Unilever Finland Oy in Home Care (Finland)
- Summary 4 Unilever Finland Oy: Key Facts
- Summary 5 Unilever Finland Oy: Operational Indicators
- Summary 6 Unilever Finland Oy: Competitive Position 2013
Home Care in Finland - Industry Context
Unstable economic situation results in sluggish market development
Economy and premium positioned products squeeze standard products
International companies dominate home care in Finland
Larger outlets gain, while more expensive smaller stores lose ground
Sales predicted to recover although growth will remain relatively low
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
No recovery for the Finnish economy in 2013
Eco products growing but remain marginal
Private label is well established and maturing
- Table 7 Households 2008-2013
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 7 Research Sources