- Consumer awareness of toilet care products and their popularity continued to grow in 2012 due to frequent advertising campaigns, the wider availability of products and increased awareness about the use of specialised toilet care. In line with improvements in hygiene and living standards, consumers attached greater importance to the appearance and cleanliness of their homes. They paid more attention to disinfectants, a pleasant fragrance and removing limescale from the toilet bowl.
- International companies continued to dominate toilet care in Azerbaijan, with SC Johnson & Son Inc, Unilever Group, Reckitt Benckiser Plc and Procter & Gamble totalling a combined value share of more than 78%. In 2012, SC Johnson & Son Inc sustained its leadership with a value share of more than 43%, largely thanks to its Tualetnyi Utenok brand. Overall, consumers did not have strong brand recognition and brand awareness when it came to toilet care products; price was more often the key to the purchasing decision.
- In the forecast period toilet care is expected to continue to have good prospects. The consumer base for toilet care products is expected to grow, with more and more consumers using toilet liquids at least once a week. Manufacturers will continue educating consumers via their advertising, encouraging clients to use toilet care products more.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Toilet Care Market Research Report
Sample Toilet Care Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Azerbaijan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Azerbaijan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Azerbaijan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Azerbaijan?
- What are the major brands in Azerbaijan?
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products?
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Toilet Care in Azerbaijan - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Toilet Care Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 4 Toilet Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Toilet Care in Azerbaijan - Company Profiles
Improtex DC in Home Care (Azerbaijan)
- Summary 1 Improtex DC: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Improtex DC: Competitive Position 2012
Home Care in Azerbaijan - Industry Context
Home care posts higher value growth in 2012 compared to 2011
Branded products are in demand at discount prices
Strong local player Zaman expands production
Modern channels continue increasing their share
Home care to see positive value growth over the forecast period
- Table 7 Households 2007-2012
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 10 Home Care Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 11 Home Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 3 Research Sources