- As smooth and hairless skin is still one of the major trends among women and teenage girls in Germany, at least when it comes to legs and armpits and partially other less visible body regions, it is no surprise that products to ensure a clean shaven look are still high in demand. The continuous use of models and celebrities to promote respective products promising gentler and more careful methods of hair removal that do not irritate the skin and support a quick and perfect look right after use, further supports growth of the overall category in 2013.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Depilatories Market Research Report
Sample Depilatories Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Germany with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Germany, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Germany market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Germany?
- What are the major brands in Germany?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Beauty and Personal Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Depilatories in Germany - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 Sales of Women's Razors and Blades by Type: % Value Breakdown 2008-2013
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Depilatories: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Depilatories by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Depilatories in Germany - Company Profiles
Beiersdorf AG in Beauty and Personal Care (Germany)
- Summary 1 Beiersdorf AG: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Beiersdorf AG: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Beiersdorf AG: Competitive Position 2013
Beauty and Personal Care in Germany - Industry Context
Another successful year for beauty and personal care
Individualism and professionalism as key drivers
Domestic and multinational players compete neck and neck
Amidst online rush, parapharmacies/drugstores and beauty specialist retailers still prevail
Beauty and personal care – a future market in balance
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Best agers and digital natives: Changing demographics and lifestyles impact beauty and personal care
Technology and beauty and personal care: Friend or foe?
Growing strength of drugstores: Private label products’ gain is another brand’s loss
- Table 8 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 10 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 11 Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 17 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Premium Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 4 Research Sources