- The competitive landscape of NRT smoking cessation aids in Colombia is a duopoly. Johnson & Johnson de Colombia SA and GlaxoSmithKline Colombia SA dominate sales with the brands Nicorette and Niquitin. The scenario is pretty basic as Nicorette is only gum and Niquitin only has lozenges, so the category’s movements are pretty clear, showing that consumers prefer lozenges over gum, which was losing ground over the review period.
- NRT smoking cessation aids are expected to see a stagnant performance over the forecast period. NRT smoking cessation aids will continue to be impacted by bans on tobacco, but although fewer tobacco users are expected over the forecast in light of these bans, remaining users may still show reluctance to rely on the current offer of NRT smoking cessation aids. NRT smoking cessation manufacturers have lost interest in offering new products, developments and consumer education to promote their products due to the fact that the major source of sales (number of smokers, who might decide to purchase a smoking cessation aid to try to quit) is declining.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Market Research Report
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Colombia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Colombia?
- What are the major brands in Colombia?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
Table of Contents
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Colombia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2009-2014
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value Breakdown 2009-2014
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Colombia - Company Profiles
GlaxoSmithKline Colombia SA in Consumer Health (Colombia)
- Summary 1 GlaxoSmithKline Colombia SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 GlaxoSmithKline Colombia SA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 GlaxoSmithKline Colombia SA: Competitive Position 2014
Consumer Health in Colombia - Industry Context
Money-back guarantee impacts consumer health
VDS and phytotherapeutics under review
Active acquisitions environment in Colombia
Healthfood shops migrating to pharmacies
Ageing population, sports fans and urbanisation offer opportunities
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
OTC and VDS regulation and advertising in the spotlight
Approach to health takes elements of other industries
Convenience and dosing claims shape market
RURAL COMPARED WITH URBAN KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2009-2014
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2009-2014
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2010-2014
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2011-2014
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2009-2014
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2009-2014
- Table 17 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2014
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 4 OTC: Switches 2012
- Summary 5 OTC: Switches 2013-2014
- Summary 6 Research Sources