- Increasing excise taxes and cigarette prices led many consumers to quit smoking in 2013, which drove demand for NRT smoking cessation aids. The total number of adult smokers decreased by 3% in 2013, as consumers were driven to quit by rising prices and increasing health concerns.
- Johnson & Johnson Poland Sp zoo continued to lead NRT smoking cessation aids in 2013, in accounting for a retail value sales share of 82%. Its Nicorette brand was present in all NRT smoking cessation aid categories, namely gums, inhalators, lozenges and patches. Due to the company's long presence in Poland, Johnson & Johnson’s products enjoyed popularity and trust amongst consumers.
- Over the forecast period, Poland's population of adult smokers is expected to decline further. This will be driven by increasing cigarette prices and higher awareness of health issues. What is more, price promotions and increasing disposable income levels will attract more people to try NRT smoking cessation aids.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Market Research Report
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
Table of Contents
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 4 Sales of NRT Gum by Flavour: % Value Breakdown 2008-2013
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Poland - Company Profiles
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sp zoo in Consumer Health (Poland)
- Summary 1 GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sp zoo: Operational Indicators
- Summary 2 GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sp zoo: Production Statistics 2013
- Summary 3 GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Sp zoo: Competitive Position 2013
Consumer Health in Poland - Industry Context
Consumer health continues to see positive growth
Increasingly hectic lifestyles impact the performance of consumer health
Strong position of domestic manufacturers
Chemists/pharmacies remains the leading distribution channel
Continued good performance expected over the forecast period
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Unhealthy lifestyles and growing interest in prevention boost demand
Chemists/pharmacies continues as the leading distribution channel
Increasing influence of social media on consumer health
Ageing of Polish society
Number of overweight Poles is increasing
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2008-2013
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2008-2013
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
OTC registration and classification
Advertising/promotion regulatory requirements
Packaging regulatory requirements and labelling regulatory trends
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Packaging and labelling trends
Self-medication/self-care and preventative medicine
- Summary 4 OTC: Switches 2011-2013
- Summary 5 Research Sources