Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Bath and Shower industry in India with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in India, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Bath and Shower in India report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in India?
- Which are the leading brands in India?
- How are products distributed in India?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Bath and Shower in India - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Higher growth in an already mature category due to COVID-19
Bar soap performs well despite the challenge from liquid soap
Hindustan Unilever maintains its lead, but loses share in hand sanitiser
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Slight slowdown in growth before returning to pre-COVID-19 growth rates
Return to dynamism for body wash/shower gel will hamper growth for bar soap
Slowdown in growth for hand sanitisers
Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2015-2020
Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in India - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 9 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 11 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources