Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Bath and Shower industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Peru, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Bath and Shower in Peru report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Peru?
- Which are the leading brands in Peru?
- How are products distributed in Peru?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Bath and Shower in Peru - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
More consumers switch from bar to liquid soap in 2020 as they recognise the added hygiene benefits with a lower risk of cross-contamination
Regarded as inessential, body powder continues to struggle in 2020
Colgate-Palmolive Perú takes over leadership in bath and shower in 2020
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Hygiene concerns will likely persist, encouraging many to continue washing with bar or liquid soap more frequently in the forecast period
Perceived as more economical and environmentally friendly, refill formats of liquid soap are gaining in popularity
Added value and new launches will support growth of bath and shower
Table 1 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2015-2020
Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2016-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Bath and Shower: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Bath and Shower: % Value 2017-2020
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Bath and Shower by Premium vs Mass: % Value 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Peru - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 12 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 13 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 14 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 16 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 18 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources