Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Sports Nutrition industry in New Zealand with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Sports Nutrition industry in New Zealand, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Sports Nutrition in New Zealand report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Sports Nutrition in New Zealand?
- Which are the leading brands in Sports Nutrition in New Zealand?
- How are products distributed in Sports Nutrition in New Zealand?
- How has the regulatory and operating environment for Sports Nutrition changed in New Zealand?
- How are considerations such as stress, self-medication and shifting consumer lifestyles shaping demand for Sports Nutrition
- How significant are wider health concerns and consumer awareness in determining sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Sports Nutrition in New Zealand - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Lockdown encourages stockpiling of goods, as many consumers turn to e-commerce to source products, with non-essential retailers closed
Animal welfare and dietary benefits increase the interest in plant-based protein products
Vitaco Ltd continues to lead, increasing its share in 2020 while protein/energy bars see a host of new launches
Growth will remain solid across the forecast period, as sports nutrition sales benefit from the rise in low fat, high protein diets
As Chemist Warehouse expands across the next five years, share for drugstores/parapharmacies will increase
Protein powder remains the most popular format, and players are set to launch new offerings targeting women, across the forecast period
Table 1 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Sports Nutrition: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Sports Nutrition by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Consumer Health in New Zealand - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on consumer health
COVID-19 country impact
What next for consumer health?
Table 7 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
Table 8 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 2 Research Sources