Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Skin Care industry in Chile with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Skin Care industry in Chile, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Skin Care in Chile report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Skin Care in Chile?
- Which are the leading brands in Chile?
- How are products distributed in Chile?
- To what extent is e-commerce changing the retail environment and consumer demand?
- How are sales of mass versus premium beauty products evolving?
- Which products are seeing rising demand in the wake of COVID-19?
- Why are changing lifestyles and consumer behaviour patterns stimulating growth of some categories but not others?
- How is the macroeconomic environment shaping demand?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Skin Care in Chile - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Strong 2020 for facial care as it benefits from the COVID-19 pandemic
Dermo products record growth, with consumers willing to pay more for proven efficacy
L'Oréal further extends lead thanks to capitalising on dermocosmetics trend in 2020
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
E-commerce and omnichannel approach to have a distinct advantage over competitors
Aggressive campaigns and promotions may impact unit prices
Increasingly sophisticated consumers
Table 1 Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Skin Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Basic Moisturisers: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Anti-agers: % Value 2017-2020
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Firming/Anti-cellulite Body Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of General Purpose Body Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 9 LBN Brand Shares of Premium Skin Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Skin Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Beauty and Personal Care in Chile - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on beauty and personal care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for beauty and personal care?
Chart 1 Beauty and Personal Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Beauty and Personal Care Impact of Soft Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 12 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 14 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 15 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 16 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 17 Penetration of Private Label in Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 18 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 19 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources